I’m posting this one because for the first time I’ve seen, this is next-day shipping w/ Prime at a good price (it’s the same price as the Euro DK seller which prices lower the primary unit but adds in $23 for shipping). You can get this one, quickly, and not have to wait 1-2 weeks.
- The CRS305 is a compact yet very powerful switch, featuring four SFP+ ports, for up to 10 Gbit per port
- The device has a 1 Gbit copper ethernet port for management access and two DC jacks for power redundancy, plus it’s very sleek and compact metallic case without any fans, for silent operation
- It has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems – RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS
- If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings
- 800 MHz CPU nominal frequency, 141 x 115 x 28 mm Dimensions, 512 MB RAM, 16 MB Storage size, 802.3af/at PoE in
And confirmed by Monkey in RT, you can use the Eth/Boot port as an uplink to your primary network switch.